You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot export all fotos; only a few, the rest

I just to be able to export pictures from Photos to my computer. But since recently it will only export a few and then stops. No idea what is causing this and how to solve it

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 1:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 10:38 AM

Are you using iCloud?

Try running in Safe mode and see if it still happens:

Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support

If that does not work, start up Photos with the option key held down and create a new library. Import some images to it and try exporting those.

4 replies

Sep 6, 2021 5:32 AM in response to TonyCollinet

macBig Sur 11.5.2

export of pictures to my harddrive. No error message, just as I want to close Photos (even one day later) it gives the message that the export will be disconnected. If I export 5 pictures it gives no issues and gives the message that export is completed. Don't know as of what number of photos it gives problems but I have never had them before.

i cannot export all fotos; only a few, the rest

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.