You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur no double side option in system print dialogue

I'm looking to enable the double side printing option (manual flip pages) when printing. I have a MBA 2019 running Big Sur and a HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer. The printer was "added" via Secure AirPrint. There was no model specific HP driver I could select in the drop down. HP Smart and EasyStart software have been useless as they just end up telling me to add the printer via System Preferences which only gives me Secure AirPrint/AirPrint option. It's my understanding that AirPrint's printing capabilities are limited, so I would need to install HP's drivers to possibly enable this, but how can I do it? The model specific drivers are not available in the dropdown menu when adding the printer.

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 8:07 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Big Sur no double side option in system print dialogue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.