You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

custom email domain

has anyone been able to set up a custom domain on Icloud? I verified my email and set up my host with the info that Apple has provided but no go. I say some different info on another page for setting up the mx records and txt. I was wondering if anyone has made it work and could possibly share how to do it

iMac 27″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 9:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 8:11 AM

I had trouble at first when I was only using the information I found in the popup and "information" link they provided on setup, but when I used what they emailed to me (check your @domain.com email), it worked fine. Make sure you are changing the info in the brackets ([example.com] should be your domain name) and you're including the quotation marks and punctuation they provide (if you can).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 21, 2021 8:11 AM in response to Alessandro Cecconi

I had trouble at first when I was only using the information I found in the popup and "information" link they provided on setup, but when I used what they emailed to me (check your @domain.com email), it worked fine. Make sure you are changing the info in the brackets ([example.com] should be your domain name) and you're including the quotation marks and punctuation they provide (if you can).

custom email domain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.