You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my missing phone?

How do I find my phone that’s dead?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 6:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 7:00 AM

You have posted your personal phone number in a public forum visited by thousands of people from all over the world. NEVER post personal information in a public forum. I have asked the forum hosts to remove it to protect you.

If you enabled Find My before your phone went missing, see this link --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

I noticed you suggest the phone is dead. In that case, it can't be tracked.

If you did not enable Find My, you will have to look for it the old fashioned, trace your steps way.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2021 7:00 AM in response to Kcaramanica

You have posted your personal phone number in a public forum visited by thousands of people from all over the world. NEVER post personal information in a public forum. I have asked the forum hosts to remove it to protect you.

If you enabled Find My before your phone went missing, see this link --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

I noticed you suggest the phone is dead. In that case, it can't be tracked.

If you did not enable Find My, you will have to look for it the old fashioned, trace your steps way.

How do I find my missing phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.