You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For some reason, my iTunes can no longer see my iPod. The computer sees it as an added device, but iTunes does not see it. This used to work before. I have no idea why it stopped. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

When I connect my ipod to the computer, the computer can see it as a connected device, but iTunes doesn't see it at all. I am unable to add any songs to the ipod.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry Owen

iPod Nano (7th Gen)

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 1:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 1:38 AM

Try iOS device not showing in iTunes for Windows - Apple Community. Despite the title the same steps can help with older devices.

tt2

1 reply

For some reason, my iTunes can no longer see my iPod. The computer sees it as an added device, but iTunes does not see it. This used to work before. I have no idea why it stopped. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.