You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

certain songs not playing after IOS 15 upgrade

when i try and play songs in my library or playlist some will play some will not.

I get the notification: This device is already assiociated with an Apple ID.

Now for example i search apple music for Huey Lewis & The News Greatest hits.

Every song plays except for Back in Time when i receive this notification.

Another example: when i click Listen Now and choose the Get Up! Mix from apple music it will skip some songs and play others and still show me the notification while playing songs?

I have reset Iphone. Signed out iCloud and back in. Same with the Music app also

I have signed out and in on Media Purchases. When i check Subscriptions it does say Apple Music Family is active.

If however I go to the iTunes Store

I can see the get 3 free months of apple music, When i click on this It takes me to choose a plan and asks me to join apple music!

any more help would be appreciated. or do i bite the bullet and follow through with the choose a plan, pick the family and hope i do not end up getting charged twice?

Kevin

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 5:28 PM

I do not recommend trying to resubscribe. You may lose your existing music library. When this happens to only a few songs, it is usually a sign that the individual song file got corrupted somehow. Delete it and then redownload it:

Redownload music - Apple Support

1 reply

certain songs not playing after IOS 15 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.