You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Apple Music not working?

So I’m on a Family Plan, and I’m enabled to have Apple Music, but when I go onto Apple Music, it says I’m not subscribed and when I click “Already a Subscriber?” it does nothing. The Apple Music works for everybody else but not me. I just got a new phone and went to Apple to fix some problems, but now I just realized that my Apple Music does not work. Please help Apple

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 6:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 11:26 PM

gameboy272 wrote:

Please help Apple

You're not speaking to Apple here, just to other Apple customers. You might try contacting Apple, using one of the links (other than the Apple Communities link) on this page:

Music - Official Apple Support

3 replies

Jun 30, 2023 11:13 PM in response to gameboy272

I haven’t done mine

gameboy272 wrote:

So I’m on a Family Plan, and I’m enabled to have Apple Music, but when I go onto Apple Music, it says I’m not subscribed and when I click “Already a Subscriber?” it does nothing. The Apple Music works for everybody else but not me. I just got a new phone and went to Apple to fix some problems, but now I just realized that my Apple Music does not work. Please help Apple

I haven’t done mine

Jun 30, 2023 11:14 PM in response to Infinitetrading

I haven’t done mine

gameboy272 wrote:

I haven’t done mine

Why is my Apple Music not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.