You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Lead Services

Why can’t I surf safari anymore without visiting a page that redirects to googleleadservices.com for no reason? I’ve visited the webpage before on other web browsers without an issue and I know there’s no harmful content so what’s the deal with this? Can we turn this setting off? PLEASE HELP!

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 2:47 AM

1 reply

Oct 22, 2021 6:34 AM in response to ie420

Hello Ie420,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, Safari is redirecting to GoogleAdServices.com.

It sounds like Safari is redirecting you through this website. Try clearing Safari's history and cookies to test it out: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

When this started happening, did you make any changes to this device? For example, did you download a new app?

Hoping to hear back, take care.

Google Lead Services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.