You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos Redundant Delete

Please tell me that there is a way around the incredibly redundant/annoying double delete requirement in Photos. I see this question showed up here 6 years ago & the suggestion did not apply/work for me. I really hope that now there is an easy way/shortcut to keep my Mac from asking me if I am sure I want to delete each individual photo from my Photos library (on my Mac, not icloud) Yes, I know you can control/delete more than one image at a time but I just want the old iphoto's ability to delete, as I am looking closely at each image (not in "gallery mode" ) without being asked to verify as I edit.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 5:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 10:59 AM

If I select the photo to delete and use the key combination of ⌘+Delete I do not get the message you see. That key combination must moves the photo to the Recently Deleted album where you can go to remove all in there at one time.

2 replies

Photos Redundant Delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.