You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 Apple Music Accounts -shared account by two persons-

Just got an homepod mini, CUTE! sounds great!!

Can the home pod get apple music info from two different apple music accounts?

Me (primary) - this apple music account is shared from a family member

Partner (added to HOME) - this apple music account is shared from partner's family member

Can home pod figure out who's account it needs pull info about playlist and favorite etc.?

HomePod mini, 15

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 11:28 AM

As far as I know it should work as described in the linked article. As long as you both have Apple Music accounts and you set up the recognize my voice function you should each be able to call up content from your own libraries. I don't think it matters in this case that you are each part of a different family sharing group as you have shared access to the Home.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2021 11:28 AM in response to iApple_A_Day

As far as I know it should work as described in the linked article. As long as you both have Apple Music accounts and you set up the recognize my voice function you should each be able to call up content from your own libraries. I don't think it matters in this case that you are each part of a different family sharing group as you have shared access to the Home.

tt2

2 Apple Music Accounts -shared account by two persons-

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.