You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

o have video.but no audio on my apple tv????

I have no audio on my Apple tv

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 5:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 8:19 AM

·      Unplug Modem from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Router from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Apple TV from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in and retest the system.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2021 8:19 AM in response to ShoreBo

·      Unplug Modem from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Router from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Apple TV from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in and retest the system.

Nov 14, 2021 7:41 AM in response to ShoreBo

Welcome to Apple Support Communities ShoreBo,

Thank you for posting! From our understanding, you are not hearing any audio from your Apple TV but see video, is that right? We see that you are coming from this article: Play audio in Dolby Atmos or surround sound on your Apple TV. Have you checked out the information in this one: Adjust video and audio settings on Apple TV?

You should also restart your Apple TV to see if this continues: How to turn off or restart your Apple TV.

Hope that helps!

o have video.but no audio on my apple tv????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.