You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlist Not sync on my iphone and itunes

my playlist won't show on my iphone but when view in itunes it is on the iphone

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 5:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 9:41 AM

Hi Gogo-Yung,

Thanks for sending these additional details over! To clarify, are both "Add Playlist Songs" and "Sync Library" enabled on your iPhone in Settings > Music as well? If so, check out the article below for more steps to try if songs are missing. Once you enable Sync Library on all devices, the option to manually sync the iPhone with iTunes on the computer will go away.

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Let us know what happens after trying these steps.

Best regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 22, 2021 9:41 AM in response to Gogo-Yung

Hi Gogo-Yung,

Thanks for sending these additional details over! To clarify, are both "Add Playlist Songs" and "Sync Library" enabled on your iPhone in Settings > Music as well? If so, check out the article below for more steps to try if songs are missing. Once you enable Sync Library on all devices, the option to manually sync the iPhone with iTunes on the computer will go away.

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Let us know what happens after trying these steps.

Best regards.

Nov 15, 2021 11:39 AM in response to Gogo-Yung

Hi Gogo-Yung,

We understand you're having some problems syncing content from your PC to your iPhone, and we'd like to help. To clarify, are you using the steps below to sync the playlist?

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

If these steps don't resolve the issue, can you let us know which iPhone and iOS version you're using? Also, are you able to successfully sync any other content from the computer to the iPhone? These details will help us isolate the problem a little more.

Cheers!

Nov 22, 2021 4:50 PM in response to Amanda239_91

It seems the Sync Library process - sync of music between my Icloud, Iphone and Itunes - took some time to complete and I suspect that it is still on-going.

I also realized that when once the 'Sync' of a song in my original collection is completed, the Status of the song will change to 'matched', a fresh copy of the same song will be downloaded from Apple's Music repository. I just wonder if I cancel my Apple Music subscription will this process be reversed ?

Playlist Not sync on my iphone and itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.