You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why are my playlist not playing on my device

i have two phones and the playlist will only work on one phone

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 2:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 2:35 PM

iamangrywiththis Said:

"why does it say that i cannot get this song in this country when i had it on my phone"

-------

Location Restrictions:

Sometimes, items are removed from the iTunes Store, and never become accessible again. This has to do with licensing between Apple and the federal government. So, using it is just not an option anymore. That is somethings you would have agreed to, upon opening an iTunes Account.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2022 2:35 PM in response to iamangrywiththis

iamangrywiththis Said:

"why does it say that i cannot get this song in this country when i had it on my phone"

-------

Location Restrictions:

Sometimes, items are removed from the iTunes Store, and never become accessible again. This has to do with licensing between Apple and the federal government. So, using it is just not an option anymore. That is somethings you would have agreed to, upon opening an iTunes Account.

why are my playlist not playing on my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.