You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

difficulty update iOS and iPhone hacked

Do you think malware /hacker still can access my iPhone after I did factory reset ? I’m very worried and insecure about cybersecurity. This is my first iOS and using it for almost 2 years. iOS update stuck at 13.1 ver until this September. Then I using my workplace Wi-Fi updated to iOS 15 version until I realised my phone acting weird when I browsing Twitter. My social media account I commented and my notes was changed. Look like they control my device…All the apps flickering abnormal. That night I was freaked out and doesn’t know what to do. I blame myself unaware, ignorant and negligent about cybersecurity.

Another ONE thing bother me is any BIG different update software between iOS 15 and iOS 15.1. ? Before the incident I used to tell my friends there is not much changed when I updated from iOS 13.1 to iOS 15..no separate apple ID and iCloud account password setting. No lock on notes no updated security settings which I compared to iOS 15.1 now. I did regular updated apps tho..

Now I literally spend a whole day discovery new settings , latest cybersecurity cybercrime update because I’m paranoid rn 😞..

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 6:34 PM

4 replies

Nov 21, 2021 8:16 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks..Initially I was fine and keep positive. But it’s getting worse for 2 days. I active in social media platforms . I might be clicked on phishing links because that time had a event need to click in some websites and votes. I usually kept my personal diary and short journal in the notes but it edited to hate comments responding what’s ever I wrote. I never share iCloud to someone or sync to any device. There is pop up a messages asking me to reset password. when I open up Telegram someone replied behalf of me( reply at right side) They even threatened me saying that they can see everything even though I edit, delete messages, files or sending images.

difficulty update iOS and iPhone hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.