You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphone too loud notifications. Turn them off!

When I go to settings>>Sound & Haptics>>Headphone safety… there’s NO option for me to turn headphone notifications on/off. They bother me all the time. The only option is to “reduce loud sounds.”

I have also tried turning on the “reduce loud sounds” and setting the limit at max volume (so it wouldn’t actually reduce any volume). No dice. I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 15.1. Please tell me how to disable headphone notifications.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 9:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 1:31 AM

Turn headphone notifications on or off

1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPod touch.
  2. Tap Sounds & Haptics, then tap Headphone Safety.
  3. Turn Headphone Notifications on or off.*

Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple ..

• Due to regulations and safety standards, headphone notifications can't be turned off in certain countries or regions.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2021 1:31 AM in response to razucc

Turn headphone notifications on or off

1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPod touch.
  2. Tap Sounds & Haptics, then tap Headphone Safety.
  3. Turn Headphone Notifications on or off.*

Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple ..

• Due to regulations and safety standards, headphone notifications can't be turned off in certain countries or regions.

Headphone too loud notifications. Turn them off!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.