You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not getting Apple two way authentication code on my iPhone

I recently changed my carrier keeping the same number since then I am not receiving verification code on SMS, I have contacted my carrier and they said Apple needs to update your carrier information. I don’t know how can I contact Apple support here from Pakistan. Apple team if you are seeing this please help me I can’t even verify my number on iMessage and Facetime application. If anyone have solution for this, please help me.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 1:06 AM

6 replies

Nov 28, 2021 4:39 AM in response to kb1951

Already tried this but i look like Apple is sending the SMS to my previous carrier, as my phone number has been ported to mew carrier which is why I am not receiving verification SMS on my number. Apple needs to update my carrier information on their backend from where they are sending me authentication SMS. Do you know how can I speak with Apple team directly?

Not getting Apple two way authentication code on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.