You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find weather my iphone has been hacked

How can I find my iphone is been hacked or not??

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 11:49 AM

It, and all such messages, are scams presented by criminals. Close the offending page and avoid sites that are involved in such bogus advertising tactics.

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popup… - Apple Community

13 replies

Dec 5, 2021 11:59 AM in response to menuli

That is a scam message that is designed to create fear and panic hoping you’ll click the link. Your phone cannot be hacked directly so criminals try to get you to do something that could cause problems on your phone, like clicking their link. This is typical fear mongering to get you to do something that you wouldn’t otherwise do. As others have stated, close the page and ignore it.. it’s fake.

Dec 5, 2021 12:11 PM in response to menuli

menuli wrote:

i got 2 messages saying that my browsing history and frontal camera photos are been transferred by a hacker

Still a scam. Unfortunately, there are hundreds of thousands of such scam messages presented on the Internet everyday. The only reason the criminals continue such scams is because they find a victim everyday. Don’t be that victim.

How can I find weather my iphone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.