You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you find out if my iPhone been hacked

How can’t I find out if my iPhone been hacked

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 1:53 PM

5 replies

Mar 21, 2022 9:45 PM in response to LD150

I didn’t disclose either of those to anyone, but thanks to an incredibly unstable person on Linux, using Google’s myriad firebase abilities and some extremely clever coding and redirection, my entire system at home from iPhone and iPad (using PIA VPN), to my TCL Roku tv, my router&network….all taken over by him.

And when I shut all of that off, he still managed to utilize my wireless printer as a way in.

A dedicated stalker, scaring the bejesus out of me.

I’ve been dealing with this for ~6+ weeks and it’s overwhelming, exhausting, indescribably creepy.

Local law enforcement. Regional FBI office. FTC Report. Apple was stunned by the info, got disconnected during a transfer and need to call back. Honestly keeping this psychopath from altering what network I’m using, correcting my VPN settings after he changes them, and attempting to change every single vital password quickly… I don’t know up from down right now. I plan to switch out phones entirely but nothing can enter this house until all other devices are appropriately altered, or ditched if necessary.

But.

There’s a host of folks hovering near any support questions about Google and firebase as this has been their situation for 1-5 years: they’ve ditched phones, carriers, numbers, email, they’ve moved, etc etc. Google has been unresponsive to their pleas.

How in the world is this possible or acceptable?!

Can you find out if my iPhone been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.