You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing estimate "travel time" feature on Calendar after iOS 14 update

Hi - I recently updated my iPhone 11 to the new iOS 14.0.1. However, I’m now missing the estimate “travel time” feature in my calendar. I’ve confirmed that the destination address is correct, but even in my previous invites the option to select it is gone.

How can I get this feature back?

thanks,

dave

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 12:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 12:02 AM

I figured it out, travel time is not available if you have “all day” turned on.

Similar questions

8 replies

Dec 10, 2021 1:16 PM in response to dsheckton

For one things, iOS 14.0.1 is not the latest iOS available. The latest is iOS 15.1 for the iPhone 11. Have you checked your Location Settings for your iPhone and Calendar? The Event in calendar generates the ability to set a travel time based on Calendar and Maps both using location settings on the iPhone in Settings.

I checked into adding a new even on my iPhone 13. Pro, and when creating an event I was able to see and add travel time.

Dec 10, 2021 5:54 PM in response to dsheckton

Well, it is still there, it is just for some reason that you cannot see it. I provided one possible scenario, but you did not respond to that. Did you check location settings? I know that there was a reason sometime in the past that travel time would not appear and I cannot remember what it was at this time. Maybe it will come to me later. Maybe someone else will post here, but I know that it is still available in iOS 15.1.

Missing estimate "travel time" feature on Calendar after iOS 14 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.