You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac printing to Samsung M2020 printer

My Mac will print one time to my wireless Samsung M2020 printer, then will not print again unless I reset and reinstall the printer. But I can print from my iPhone and IPad reliably, even though the Mac will not print.

Mac mini, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 8:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 8:57 AM

FWIW. The most recent driver for this printer, which interestingly I happened to find on an HP Support site, came out in Feb 2021 and supports the macOS Big Sur OS. In theory, it should work with Monterey. Did you check to see that you have the latest driver yet yourself?

Also this printer should be AirPrint-capable ... which does not rely on printer drivers.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 11, 2021 8:57 AM in response to stevenfrompewee valley

FWIW. The most recent driver for this printer, which interestingly I happened to find on an HP Support site, came out in Feb 2021 and supports the macOS Big Sur OS. In theory, it should work with Monterey. Did you check to see that you have the latest driver yet yourself?

Also this printer should be AirPrint-capable ... which does not rely on printer drivers.

Mac printing to Samsung M2020 printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.