You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About the tracking apps in iphone

I wanna know I should turn on the tracking cause always when i use my Snapchat he asking me this app asking to tracking your activity what I should do please

thats mean there’s someone tracking my iPhone or what ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 7:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 1:30 PM

Hey Riffa3ycool,

It appears that you keep getting a message from third-party apps asking if you'd allow them to track your activity. You’re wondering if you should allow it, and we're glad to provide assistance.

If an app asks to track your activity - Apple Support -- That's going to be up to you after you review the information in this article. The links in this article provides more information as well.

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2021 1:30 PM in response to Riffa3ycool

Hey Riffa3ycool,

It appears that you keep getting a message from third-party apps asking if you'd allow them to track your activity. You’re wondering if you should allow it, and we're glad to provide assistance.

If an app asks to track your activity - Apple Support -- That's going to be up to you after you review the information in this article. The links in this article provides more information as well.

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

All the best.

About the tracking apps in iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.