You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Same problem

Hi, I have a problem with my Mac. When Im watching streams on Twitch or playing games the Mac freeze and after a few seconds it goes back to the log screen. The sounds still going but i can't move the trackpad or do anything. Didn't solve after restart SMC or reinstall Monterey.

My Mac is a Macbook Pro 13', 2020.

Thanks for help.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 3:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 4:21 AM

Hi,

Try to check your MacBook Pro with Apple Diagnostics if it reports something hardware error.

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

Apple Diagnostics reference codes - Apple Support

If it doesn't help, contact Apple Support or make Genius Bar reservation if your local retail AppleStore is open or find local Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there.

Official Apple Support

Get Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2021 4:21 AM in response to Miku14

Hi,

Try to check your MacBook Pro with Apple Diagnostics if it reports something hardware error.

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

Apple Diagnostics reference codes - Apple Support

If it doesn't help, contact Apple Support or make Genius Bar reservation if your local retail AppleStore is open or find local Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there.

Official Apple Support

Get Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Same problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.