You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro has no setting for color filters??

I can't find the setting for color filters. I've gone to system preferences; accessibility; display, but then there's no setting that says enable color filters, or anything to do with color filters. No one else seems to have anything related to this problem, so I'm really confused. I have OS Mojave 10.14.6

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 4:46 AM

8 replies

Dec 15, 2021 5:13 PM in response to ku4hx

I’m wanting to change the tint of my screen, like I’ve been able to do with my iPhone. It should be apart of the actual computer settings but I can’t find it. Is this setting not a thing for Mojave? Also, I’m aware that it’s really behind. When a computer or phone gets old, the newer updates make it really laggy and slow and terrible, and my MacBook is definitely getting there, so I want to extend its life by not bringing it up to date.

macbook pro has no setting for color filters??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.