You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my old Apple ID off

How do I retrieve my Apple ID on Apple Watch to a new one

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 7:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 11:05 PM

Hi kaci242!

You can start by unpairing your Apple Watch from your iPhone. That should remove your old Apple Watch from your Apple ID account. (You can make sure if your old Apple Watch is removed from your Apple ID, by viewing your list of devices in your Apple ID settings)

Once your old Apple Watch is removed, you can add and pair your new Apple Watch with your iPhone. In the setup process of pairing your new Apple Watch with your iPhone, you will add your Apple Watch to your iCloud account.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 15, 2021 11:05 PM in response to kaci242

Hi kaci242!

You can start by unpairing your Apple Watch from your iPhone. That should remove your old Apple Watch from your Apple ID account. (You can make sure if your old Apple Watch is removed from your Apple ID, by viewing your list of devices in your Apple ID settings)

Once your old Apple Watch is removed, you can add and pair your new Apple Watch with your iPhone. In the setup process of pairing your new Apple Watch with your iPhone, you will add your Apple Watch to your iCloud account.

How do I get my old Apple ID off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.