You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought new iPhone I have new Apple ID how can I move old Apple ID from my Apple Watch?

I bought new iPhone new Apple ID how to remove Apple ID from my Apple Watch

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 9:15 AM

It would be unusual to create a new Apple ID for a new phone, because doing so means that everything purchased with the old Apple ID (e.g., music, videos, apps, and subscriptions) would have to be purchased over again, and no data could be transferred from the old phone. If you did be sure to cancel any subscriptions on the old Apple ID, or you will continue to be billed for them forever.

If you still want to use a new Apple ID rather than the old one with the new phone see→How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 14, 2022 9:15 AM in response to jannat192

It would be unusual to create a new Apple ID for a new phone, because doing so means that everything purchased with the old Apple ID (e.g., music, videos, apps, and subscriptions) would have to be purchased over again, and no data could be transferred from the old phone. If you did be sure to cancel any subscriptions on the old Apple ID, or you will continue to be billed for them forever.

If you still want to use a new Apple ID rather than the old one with the new phone see→How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

I bought new iPhone I have new Apple ID how can I move old Apple ID from my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.