You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Hello,

please ,

I bought an iPhone 13 Pro Max from you yesterday, I was surprised that the order was canceled by you, but I had paid the value of the iPhone, and it was deducted from my account.

Then I was notified that the order was cancelled. Because the address is a freight forwarder, freight forwarders are not dealt with. Therefore:

How do I get the money back refund to (deit and credit) ? Why not put in my Apple account? And how will the Refund happen again?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 5:57 AM

3 replies

Dec 21, 2021 6:19 AM in response to motamer_near

You're not addressing Apple here. This is a user-to-user tech support forum and we, just users like you are not aware of your orders/transactions with Apple.

That said, I suggest that you contact Apple directly and explain your problem, using this link:--> Get Support, or the phone numbers provided here:--> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.