You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I’m the organizer of my family share. Is it possible for me to NOT allow my son to shut off location services. Also, to NOT allow him to block me as a contact or shut of FaceTime?

If I’m the organizer of my family share. Is it possible for me to NOT allow my son to shut off location services. Also, to NOT allow him to block me as a contact or shut of FaceTime on his iPad from my iPhone

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 1:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 1:08 AM

Please use Screen Time Restrictions

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Location Services > [Tick - Don't Allow Changes]

1 reply

If I’m the organizer of my family share. Is it possible for me to NOT allow my son to shut off location services. Also, to NOT allow him to block me as a contact or shut of FaceTime?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.