You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

 Trade In

Hello!

I am new here and new to doing  trade in.

Anyone had an experience same as me that would like to help? I just did a trade with  and received their new device that I wanted, so I decided to just cancel it and keep my old iPhone (Haven't shipped it yet). The thing is, I do not know how to cancel it since there is no option where it says "Cancel Trade In". I saw some people said that I should just ignore it and keep my old iPhone and let the  keep the full price that I payed with no getting a refund of course since I decided to cancel the trade in.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 10:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Just keep the old iPhone. You don't need to do anything else.

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 13, 2022 11:33 AM in response to lxMoexl

Just keep the old iPhone. You don't need to do anything else.

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

 Trade In

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.