You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone getting no notifications

For the last 2 days, my iPhone XS, running iOS 15.2.1, has not received any notifications. This applies to all apps. Shutting it down and restarting it made no difference. Resetting the settings made no difference.

The iOS version is up to date. All the apps are up to date. All apps have notifications enabled. Focus/DND is disabled.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 4:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 1:15 AM

Solution:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/104485

..The interesting (and frustrating) thing is that push notifications are not delivered to devices that had the application installed (from the App Store) before the date that notifications stopped coming. If a user reinstalls the application (again, from the App Store), notifications are delivered correctly without any issues...

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 17, 2022 1:15 AM in response to degapop

Solution:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/104485

..The interesting (and frustrating) thing is that push notifications are not delivered to devices that had the application installed (from the App Store) before the date that notifications stopped coming. If a user reinstalls the application (again, from the App Store), notifications are delivered correctly without any issues...

Jan 25, 2022 8:18 AM in response to degapop

Yes and I didn’t until I upgraded to ios 15.2.1 and I am a beta tester. Really frustrating! Heres the notifications fix!

1) disable focus by turning off Share Across All Devices

2) Go to settings-notifications

3)Tap scheduled summary and make a pretend schedule

4) go back out to notifications

5) scroll down to notification style

6) tap on each app and immediately delivery is now an option and bypasses the schedule. I did this 36 times. 🤦🏻‍♀️

iPhone getting no notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.