You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

See all minimized windows in Mission Control. (or any other way)

Is there any way of seeing minimized windows on Mission Control? Just switched from Windows 10 and I am used to switch between windows using Alt+Tab even if they are minimized.

I minimize windows very often, and can't seem to find a quick way to get back to them other than right clicking on the app icon on the Dock and selecting the window.

I really like Mission Control, but I find it strange that you can't see "all" the windows on your computer.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 2:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 6:38 AM

If you invoke Mission Control for the App, it will show them as little thumbnails at the bottom of the screen. I have that set up as a trackpad gesture.

You can set up Dock system prefs to not minimize to an App icon, then they will all show individually on the right side of the Dock.

1 reply

See all minimized windows in Mission Control. (or any other way)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.