You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Play/Screen Mirroring

I am having an issue with multiple devices. I have been able to airplay and screen mirror three different iPads and my iPhone to a ROKU TV that contains Apple TV. I usually would hit the Airplay icon and type in the code that shows up on the device I am streaming to. I can no longer connect any of these devices to either TV that has worked in the past. I no longer have the TV's as an option to pick from when I try to air play or screen mirror. I have attached a screen shot of this. I have tried to reset every possible thing I could think of, reconnected TV's and devices to the internet, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 3:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 5:46 PM

Verify that your mobile devices are connected to the same home network (Wi-Fi) as the Roku. iPhones on cellular and disconnected from Wi-Fi won’t be able to AirPlay.

Verify that the Roku (still) has AirPlay turned on in its settings.

1 reply

Air Play/Screen Mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.