You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No search and browsing Apple Music on imac and monterey

I have an active Apple Music subscription. I have an imac (Monterey). I can search just Radio and I cannot search or browse Apple Music. It does not appear at all (neither at seach nor on the left side under Radio). I do not have this problem on macbook pro with monterey. The set-up on both machines is the same.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 5:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 7:59 AM

Try holding down option+cmd as you launch Music to open it in safe mode. This may help with odd errors in the library. I take it you are signed into your Apple ID on the iMac, that your computer is authorized to your Apple ID, and you have turned on Sync Library under Music > Preferences > General > Library.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2022 7:59 AM in response to Zizi116

Try holding down option+cmd as you launch Music to open it in safe mode. This may help with odd errors in the library. I take it you are signed into your Apple ID on the iMac, that your computer is authorized to your Apple ID, and you have turned on Sync Library under Music > Preferences > General > Library.

tt2

No search and browsing Apple Music on imac and monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.