You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone mini 12, can I rotate vertically 180°? As of right now I cannot and it becomes very annoying when I have to physically move the phone all the way around especially with one hand.

iPhone mini 12, can I rotate vertically 180°? As of right now I cannot and it becomes very annoying when I have to physically move the phone all the way around especially with one hand. The only answer I’m finding is the orientation lock to landscape. I am not talking about portrait to landscape I’m talking about a full 180° if the phone happens to be in that position.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 4:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 4:58 PM

It will rotate landscape 180º, but not portrait. iPads rotate both 180º, but iPhone’s need to keep the notch “up”,

3 replies

iPhone mini 12, can I rotate vertically 180°? As of right now I cannot and it becomes very annoying when I have to physically move the phone all the way around especially with one hand.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.