You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to leave a conversation on my iPhone?

during to stop from get message from a group htat i did not ask for do not know where it is coming from

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:56 AM

Anyone can send a text message to anyone else. There is no way to stop people from sending SMS and MMS messages to you, whether it is a single message or a message sent to a group. If you go to Settings/Messages/Unknown & Spam and turn it on then messages from numbers not in your contacts will go to a separate message list when you open the Messages app. You can also add a 3rd party SMS filter app from the App Store that can block known text messages. It can’t block iMessages, however.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2022 11:56 AM in response to chughes2014

Anyone can send a text message to anyone else. There is no way to stop people from sending SMS and MMS messages to you, whether it is a single message or a message sent to a group. If you go to Settings/Messages/Unknown & Spam and turn it on then messages from numbers not in your contacts will go to a separate message list when you open the Messages app. You can also add a 3rd party SMS filter app from the App Store that can block known text messages. It can’t block iMessages, however.

How to leave a conversation on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.