You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen saver

Anyone know how to fix the screen saver on MacBook not showing edited photos? I used pictures from my phone and a lot of them are screenshots. In my photo library they look fine but on the screen saver it shows the unedited version with he stuff I cut out. Would really like to know if there is any way to fix this.

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 7:25 AM

Select the images you want for a screensaver

file>export - choose jpg as kind and whatever size/quality you want. Click export - then choose a folder for them.

Then in your screensaver settings scroll to the bottom of the list of sources to where you have folders. Click the + button and add the folder you just exported to.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2022 7:25 AM in response to Reilyxxrose

Select the images you want for a screensaver

file>export - choose jpg as kind and whatever size/quality you want. Click export - then choose a folder for them.

Then in your screensaver settings scroll to the bottom of the list of sources to where you have folders. Click the + button and add the folder you just exported to.

Screen saver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.