You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with music syncing with Itunes

The synchronisation process stops at the 3rd step. I tried your suggestions: update Itunes, disconnect the Ipad, closing it then turning it on and reconnect it. Turning off the automatic syncing in Itunes, then turning it on again... It just doesn't work!!!

Is there a way to get the music bought on Itunes directly in the computer itself?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 7:56 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 1, 2022 12:28 PM in response to Scratchpost3

Scratchpost3 wrote:

I tried your suggestions: ...

It's far from clear who made those suggestions. It certainly wasn't me, I haven't made any suggestions.

Is there a way to get the music bought on Itunes directly in the computer itself?

From where? If you're referring to music purchased from the iTunes Store, directly on your iPad, that you are now trying to get into your iTunes Library, then the question is "have you signed into your Apple account in your iTunes Library?" (It needs to be the same Apple ID that you used on the iPad.)

if you mean something else, please provide more detail about what you're trying to achieve, such as; where is the music now, where did it come from and where are you trying to put it?

Problem with music syncing with Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.