You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi log in university

Hello,

i tried different ways to connect to my university wi-fi. I tried the diagnostic wi-fi, i tried differents options in the advance wii-fi menu.... Nothing is working whit apple product and public wifi.

I talked to the IT of the campus university and they said that the issue was not from their side. I have a old portable PC and it can connect to the university campus but not my MacBook Pro who i just received this week.

Any advice for me :)?

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 9:23 AM

mélina80 wrote:

Hello,
i tried different ways to connect to my university wi-fi. I tried the diagnostic wi-fi, i tried differents options in the advance wii-fi menu.... Nothing is working whit apple product and public wifi.

I talked to the IT of the campus university and they said that the issue was not from their side. I have a old portable PC and it can connect to the university campus but not my MacBook Pro who i just received this week.

Did you walk your Mac to the IT department in an effort to resolve the issue....(?)

If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2022 9:23 AM in response to mélina80

mélina80 wrote:

Hello,

Did you walk your Mac to the IT department in an effort to resolve the issue....(?)

If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi - Apple ...

Wifi log in university

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.