You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello all. I got a question regarding the supervision of my iphone.

Recently i got a new iphone. It is from my company. When i open settings, i have this message pinned on the top that the phone is being supervised and managed by…however i do not see any profiles installed on the phone. So what does this mean? What is in this case managed and supervised if there are no profiles installed? How can i see what is managed and supervised?

are my social apps supervised? The history of my browser?

thanks!

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 2:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 2:17 PM

According to the related article that you were reading, and from which you posted your question to the community, it says if a profile is installed.

Tap Settings > General > VPN & Device Management. If there is a profile installed, tap on it to see what type of changes are made.

If there is no profile installed, you need to contact the administrator to see what is being supervised.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2022 2:17 PM in response to metodi225

According to the related article that you were reading, and from which you posted your question to the community, it says if a profile is installed.

Tap Settings > General > VPN & Device Management. If there is a profile installed, tap on it to see what type of changes are made.

If there is no profile installed, you need to contact the administrator to see what is being supervised.

Hello all. I got a question regarding the supervision of my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.