You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i remove iphone 11 calendar app?

How do I remove the calendar app in iPhone 11?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 6:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 8:53 AM

See the following from Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home Screen on your iOS 14 or later or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Delete a built-in app from your device

1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold the app.
  2. Tap Remove App.
  3. Tap Delete.

If you have an Apple Watch, deleting an app from your iPhone also deletes that app from your Apple Watch.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2022 8:53 AM in response to Grandma1977

See the following from Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home Screen on your iOS 14 or later or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Delete a built-in app from your device

1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold the app.
  2. Tap Remove App.
  3. Tap Delete.

If you have an Apple Watch, deleting an app from your iPhone also deletes that app from your Apple Watch.

Feb 16, 2022 9:18 AM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks for the response. However when I previously tried that it told me that it wouldn’t delete the information. I wanted to start fresh because when I used the Transfer to IOS app from my android it sent triplicate of everything on my calendar. Because the app said the transfer failed the first three times and it wasn’t until the fourth it was successful. But the transfer actually did work the first time and what a mess. Anyway I did do what you said and downloaded another calendar app and thankfully it transferred my calendar events only once and not triplicate. So problem solved for me.

how do i remove iphone 11 calendar app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.