You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMessaging syncing

Just set up new iPad Mini 6, transferred all from Mini 4. All works, however Messaging won’t deliver/receive messages from others’ “non Apple” devices. Iphone sends/receives ok, but not new ipad. Mini 6 sends/receives with other Apple devices. How can I get Messaging to sync/work completely on new Mini 6?

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:33 AM

cjfs308 wrote:

Just set up new iPad Mini 6, transferred all from Mini 4. All works, however Messaging won’t deliver/receive messages from others’ “non Apple” devices. Iphone sends/receives ok, but not new ipad. Mini 6 sends/receives with other Apple devices. How can I get Messaging to sync/work completely on new Mini 6?

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2022 10:33 AM in response to cjfs308

cjfs308 wrote:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

IMessaging syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.