You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID problems: no password, no phone number, or anything

Hello!

I have an issue for a long time with my previous Iphone 5S.

The thing is that Apple ID for this phone was created for me by Sellers, so i never had an opportunity to check for the passwords and how it was made.

I changed phones a lot of times and this phone was with my mom since that time.

I don't remember if I tried to sign in or sign out, bur for some reason it started to ask for passwords all the time: to go to settings, to go to app store or to do anything, it requires password for Apple ID that i have no connection with, neither does my mom, because she just can't use such stuff.

Now in order for her to go to any app, the device keeps asking and i have no idea, how to reset the password. Whenever I go to "forgot your passwrod", the Iforgot asks for phone number that was authorized with this phone and i don't have that old phone number or email address to change it. I can't sign out to create new Apple ID, cause in order to sign out, I need to sign in.

Please help me. Phone works completely fine, but it can't be used due to password issues.

Is there a way to reset the password if I don't have any info on the previous Apple ID? or Is there a way to sign out, so it won't ask for password? Because even if I want to reset the Phone itself, i need the password...

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 12:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 5:45 PM

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple ID problems: no password, no phone number, or anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.