You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When buying a new desktop mac pc

Can I choose to buy and install software like final cut pro and logic pro at a later time and date or must I purchase it, and have it installed when I'm purchasing a new desktop mac when choosing the options, you want with it???

Thanks

Jimmi ...

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 11:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 3:31 PM

Hello FoxFifth, I was hoping that this was the case but I'm making a switch again from using Lenovo & Dell Windows pc's back to Mac again. It's been 7 years since I've used any Mac desktop or laptop on a day-to-day basis. So, thank you for clarifying this for me. I'm trying to lower my initial cost right now. It will take a while to get used to working with the software that Apple uses, since it is a bit different in multiple ways. Also, your screen name is really cool, so kudos to you on that as well. Thanks again and I hope to connect with you in the future, we can chat about whatever! .... CIAO

Sincerely,

James Mariano Wilson

GySgt USMC

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2022 3:31 PM in response to FoxFifth

Hello FoxFifth, I was hoping that this was the case but I'm making a switch again from using Lenovo & Dell Windows pc's back to Mac again. It's been 7 years since I've used any Mac desktop or laptop on a day-to-day basis. So, thank you for clarifying this for me. I'm trying to lower my initial cost right now. It will take a while to get used to working with the software that Apple uses, since it is a bit different in multiple ways. Also, your screen name is really cool, so kudos to you on that as well. Thanks again and I hope to connect with you in the future, we can chat about whatever! .... CIAO

Sincerely,

James Mariano Wilson

GySgt USMC

When buying a new desktop mac pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.