You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to purchase more coverage for my new MacBook Air. Can someone help me?

I need assistance purchasing more coverage for my new MacBook Air. I am still learning how to operate this computer and I need all the assistance possible. Can you help me?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 5:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 6:42 PM

What coverage are you referring to?

Applecare + is an extended warranty coverage plan, but you must buy it within 60 days of the purchase of the device. When did you buy your computer?

You can ask questions here - user to user forums and the volunteers' knowledge is amazing. Then there is Apple support for (mostly) hardware questions/problems.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2022 6:42 PM in response to Ms_wina73

What coverage are you referring to?

Applecare + is an extended warranty coverage plan, but you must buy it within 60 days of the purchase of the device. When did you buy your computer?

You can ask questions here - user to user forums and the volunteers' knowledge is amazing. Then there is Apple support for (mostly) hardware questions/problems.

Mar 1, 2022 7:52 PM in response to Ms_wina73

It doesn't matter if you got it as a gift - if the information shows that it is eligible for Applecare, follow the instructions on the site and purchase it.

Remember though, that will not give you tutoring - it is more of a "I have a technical question" coverage as well as free repairs. You might want to find something like a computer club locally or classes from a community college. Another possibility are the classes Apple does - I do not know if they have resumed them all (due to the pandemic), but you might want to look into that:

Today at Apple - Apple

Look for something that includes basics and is in your area.

Mar 1, 2022 7:06 PM in response to babowa

From the information I am finding and if I am understanding it, I am trying to purchase Apple care+. I have no idea how to even copy and paste. When I navigate to where I believe I need to possibly purchase the notification states that this device is to eligible for Apple care +. Is there any other type of support options available to me? This is very frustration and embarrassing. I would love to take online corses and I can't even maneuver this computer. Please help me!!!

I would like to purchase more coverage for my new MacBook Air. Can someone help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.