You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

People can't hear me during calls on my iPhone

When I make or receive a call, the phone works fine for about 2 minutes. Although I can continue to hear the party on the other end, they no longer hear me. It consistently does this whether on the phone or speaker phone. Very frustrating.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 1:43 PM

Needtoknowrightnow wrote:

When I make or receive a call, the phone works fine for about 2 minutes. Although I can continue to hear the party on the other end, they no longer hear me. It consistently does this whether on the phone or speaker phone. Very frustrating.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2022 1:43 PM in response to Needtoknowrightnow

Needtoknowrightnow wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

People can't hear me during calls on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.