You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mojave 10.14.0

I recently updated my Mac from Mojave to Catalina but Catalina didn't work will some of my software to had to use Time Machine to roll back. Not sure why but it rolled me back to High Sierra. I want to update back to Mojave but I can't seem to find 10.14.0. I've downloaded 10.14.1 but says I need 10.14.0 first. Any ideas how to get hold of this version please. Thanks

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 3:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 3:12 AM

The only full installer of Mojave is 10.14.6, which includes all prior updates within it. Exclusively using the Safari browser, you can find a link to the Mac App Store location of Mojave 10.14.6 at How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support. It will download and install into your /Applications folder.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 12, 2022 3:12 AM in response to Aaron_Renn

The only full installer of Mojave is 10.14.6, which includes all prior updates within it. Exclusively using the Safari browser, you can find a link to the Mac App Store location of Mojave 10.14.6 at How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support. It will download and install into your /Applications folder.

mojave 10.14.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.