You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Mail Account keeps disappearing

Hi!

Already tried the search but didn't find a solution so far.

Whenever I have my Mail on iOs open (Air, M1, Monterey 12.2.1) I cannot compose new mails with my @me-Account. Whenever I want to answer an email that is received to my @me address, the only possible selections for sending/answering an email is my other outlook/exchange accounts but the @me is not there.

As soon as I close mail and open it again, I can also send emails again from my @me-Account.

Kind regards

Manos

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 4:16 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 16, 2022 6:58 AM in response to Manolito88

Hello Manolito88.

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! Fro this issue with your iCloud account disappearing, we recommend taking a look at this article with steps to follow for How to use safe mode on your Mac. This will perform checks and stop certain software from starting up automatically. Once you are in safe mode, test to see if you have the same issue.

We also suggest following these steps to Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac and create a test user to see if the issue is user specific or system wide.

Let us know the results and have a terrific day!

iCloud Mail Account keeps disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.