You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got the AirPods Pro for my birthday I make a call the person I call can’t hear me clearly. It’s good for music but not for making calls. These are very expensive AirPods to not be able to use on a call. How do you adjust them so the other perso

I received my AirPods Pro for my birthday. When I make a call the person on my call can’t hear me. They hear background noise but they can’t hear me clearly. These AirPods are only a month old. They are expensive and I only can use them for music. I don’t have this problem with my AirPods 2. What can I do to fix this problem?

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 12:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 1:14 PM

Hello,

here are some solutions to your problem:

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

If these steps did not solve your issue, please contact Apple Support for further assistance:

https://support.apple.com/contact

Best regards,

dotec

1 reply

I got the AirPods Pro for my birthday I make a call the person I call can’t hear me clearly. It’s good for music but not for making calls. These are very expensive AirPods to not be able to use on a call. How do you adjust them so the other perso

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.