You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Check Internet connection for some videos

I got a 3 months free subscription to apple tv app from my new LG smart TV and when open the episode of “the morning show” get an error “Video unavailable. There is a problem loading this video. If this continues check your internet connection”. But when opening an episode if “Central Park” it works.

this continues since and already talked with my internet supplier that didn’t find any issue or solution.

How to solve it?

Apple TV

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 3:48 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 2, 2022 2:22 PM in response to Knolk

Hi Knolk,

Try resetting the Apple TV app as outlined here:

In the Apple TV app TV app, navigate to Settings. 
Go to Reset, then select Reset. 
Resetting the Apple TV app restores it to original settings and removes your personal information, TV shows, and movies from the smart TV.

After signing back in, If the issue persists with only some content but not others, reach out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance.

Take care.

Check Internet connection for some videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.