You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messenger video call

When I try to answer a video call on messenger it says call being handled on another device. I have an iPad but the call is not being answered on it. When I try to call out on a video call it will not work. It hangs up right away. I don’t know what’s going on. It worked fine before. It does the same thing on my iPad.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 12:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 12:21 PM

Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices > [If you find any other device here which you do not recognise, please remove it.]

If you are not sharing your Apple ID with anyone else then --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 3, 2022 2:25 PM in response to Catfarms

Catfarms Said:

"Messenger video call: When I try to answer a video call on messenger it says call being handled on another device. I have an iPad but the call is not being answered on it. When I try to call out on a video call it will not work. It hangs up right away. I don’t know what’s going on. It worked fine before. It does the same thing on my iPad."

-------

Contact your Carrier:

Perhaps this is a bug in the Carrier's database? So, call them, asking what exactly is occurring.

Messenger video call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.