You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Premiere Pro doesn't render morph cut properly on Macbook Pro M1 Max

Hi,

Does anyone know how to fix Premiere Pro 22.2 rendering problems?

I have been using morph cut regularly on my PC and never had an issue rendering it. But now I'm getting flickering images or blinks of green on the final product out of my new Macbook Pro M1 Max. Using software rendering didn't help. Changing from frame sampling to blending to optical flow didn't do any trick either. I've tried H264, Mpeg4, QuickTime Proress 422, and none of them fixed the problem. Now I'm only left the choice of rendering it on my old machine using the older version of Premiere Pro, but I really don't want to go that route.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 12:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 2:04 AM

I suggest you contact Adobe; visit one of their user communities. Your may get a meaningful response here, but Adobe is the developer and they should know.

Too, Adobe has not been especially timely on supplying drivers for Apple's latest OS which your MBP likely has.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2022 2:04 AM in response to Shuli22

I suggest you contact Adobe; visit one of their user communities. Your may get a meaningful response here, but Adobe is the developer and they should know.

Too, Adobe has not been especially timely on supplying drivers for Apple's latest OS which your MBP likely has.

Premiere Pro doesn't render morph cut properly on Macbook Pro M1 Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.